BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

It won't be long now and that is where we will be! I had every intention of losing weight before I went and God knows that isn't happening...oh well...there is always next year..frankly...I am happy with the way I look...I just want to be healthier. I am tired all the time, even though my schedule is NUTS..I don't think I should feel this tired.

Since I was here last...LOTS has happened. My baby girl graduated from high school, I turned 40! Plans for the Florida vacation are SOLID..woohoo!!!! I am back down to one job. I am making plans to go back to school...again. This weekend is her graduation party. Future DH is racing his car and has rolled it once....yikes!!!

Will try to get back soon and catch up more.

0 comments: